Ultimate Barossa Day Tour
Cellar Door Tastings
Led by an Expert Guide
A day tour that explores the most famous wine brands in the country in a series of private tastings that finishes with a VIP experience at Henschke Wines where you go into the Hill of Grace Vineyards and taste their icon wines. Discover the secrets of the Barossa’s most prestigious wine labels in this ultra premium experience.
Enjoy the intimacy of your own private charter
All transport and entrance fees are included
Visit the Laird Vineyard, the secret gem of the Barossa
Lunch and matched wines at Barossa icon, Vintners Restaurant
Private masterclass and tour at Elderton Wines & Torbreck Vintners
VIP experience of the Hill of Grace Vineyard & Henschke Cellars
Private charter for 2 ($2600)
Private charter for 4 ($4200)
8.30am from Adelaide
9 hours (from Adelaide)
- An exclusive VIP experience at Henschke Cellars
- A tour of the barrel hall and private masterclass at Torbreck Vintners
- A private dining room tasting at the Elderton Homestead
- Lunch at Barossa icon, Vintners Restaurant
About the Transport
Land Rover Discovery 4×4
About the Guide
You will be accompanied by your own personal tour guide with impeccable credentials in the region.
A VIP Experience in Barossa's Finest Vineyards
click on each section to learn more about your itinerary
Transport in Land Rover Discovery 4×4.
Visit Torbreck’s The Laird Vineyard to see one of the most famous single vineyard sites in the country.
Visit one of the Barossa’s most famous boutique wine brands and enjoy a tour and private tasting in the Elderton Homestead
Torbreck has assembled some of the finest vineyards and growers in the region to make their ultra-premium wines. Take a winery tour, barrel tasting, and private cellar door tasting.
Two-course lunch + matched wine.
Visit a piece of Australian winemaking history. Henschke makes arguably the best wine in the country and has been lovingly cultivated by 6 generations of the Henschke family. Take the VIP Tour and Tasting experience, including the following:
- Exclusive hosted access to one of Australia’s most celebrated vineyards, Hill of Grace, including an hour in the vineyard walking next to the oldest “Grandfather” vines dating back to the 1860s.
- A tour of the historical working winery to explore 150 years of family winemaking.
- A private tasting of 10 wines, including Henschke’s most precious icon wines: Hill of Grace, Hill of Roses, Mount Edelstone and Cyril Henschke.
Return after a full 9-hour day.